my mark IV live in action! (video)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willrock

Reaction score
this video doesnt do justice to the amp's sound tho, but anyways here it is,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGDXscmEw9w

haha nice.. i've seen you guys, i used to work in the NW subs.

if i'm ever in the area i'll stop by and say hey to you

Boogiebabies said:
Great band, but I would rather cut my balls with a paper clip than have to play "Beat It".
The next time you have to play it, fake a hand cramp.
:D

lmao! that's an EVH classic solo!

thanks guys, thats one reason i love to be in a cover band, i love the variety of styles.. i still practice a lot just in case i need the chops..

Elpelotero said:
Boogiebabies said:
Great band, but I would rather cut my balls with a paper clip than have to play "Beat It".
The next time you have to play it, fake a hand cramp.
:D

lmao! that's an EVH classic solo!

I think that I would rather attempt to play the horns to "Working Day and Night" than try to pull off that solo live :lol: :lol: :lol: . Ed's tone on that solo sounds like the amp is ungodly loud (listen to the tail end where he rakes the fingerboard with his left hand) . I would think that the volume required to reproduce that tone would not be stage friendly.

psychodave said:
Very cool. Singer looks HOT. 8) ...my wife would make me quit the band.

My thoughts exactly! Tell me with a straight face that the rest of the band hasn't thought of nailing her or knocked one out thinking of her!!!!

im not a big fan of cover bands too, but its a good part-time job! 4-5 times a month is just perfect for me.

Latest posts

Back