mkiic+ in ebay 5000$!!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merendina

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150199251208

for me it's NON simul/class version ( due to the big tranny). 105 it's smallar than other PT non simul class
Also probly an MKIIC modded to C+: Gain boost on Master 1.
I asked him for s/n

:evil: :evil: :evil:

i don't think that speaker is the original.. it's pretty much what i got..in Aust for $2900AUS+mk III.. thats alittle to much for very little info..

I've been talking to the seller and he seems like a genuinely nice guy. I don't think he really had a firm grip on what the market was on these amps, or the difference in market value of a modded C-->C+, and an original C+. But I tried to give him as much info as possible, I even referred him to Ed's C+ guide. He said he is probably just going to pull the auction down. I am sure he is getting bombarded with all sorts of "Why the hell do you think you can get 5k for a modded C+ emails." :lol:

It's a 60/100 and an upgrade, as far as we can tell, but that sure looks like a 105 to me. He changed the auction and dropped the price by a $ 1.
That was very generous of him. :wink:

sundaypunch said:
Johnson said:
I've been talking to the seller and he seems like a genuinely nice guy.....

I would be really nice to you also if I was trying to get you to pay me $5k for a modded C.

:lol:

Hahaha, very true. But come on now, 5k is a crazy price for a C+ modded or not in the US.

After a line of coke it might seem like a good deal! It's not an original and there isn't simulclass. there i said it.

then again I payed 2.6ish for mine. 13XXX fully loaded as a combo.

Latest posts

Back