Mesa to produce First Solid State amp!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianf

Reaction score
Randell Smith announces "since brianf has had so much trouble finding tubes that don't rattle we are getting into the Solid State game"!!!

brianf

well, they're not making it because brianf wants it, but they are making it. itll use mosfets like the big bass amps. i think i heard something like 500 watts or more to blow away marshalls mode4. tube preamp obviously. don't know when to expect it though. might have the preamp from the recto's.

Maybe since it's transtube ,they'll make it affordable so every 14 yr old can have one. I can hear it now....."oh dude,I have a Boogie too"

thats probably the goal. cheap sells! they'll build 'em in america, and have all the parts made in china.

****,wonder if the owners of my shop have stock in Boogie. We just quoted 2 molds and sent them to China .
I better brush up on my "mu goo gi pan" lingo(no offense)

The article goes on to say. "Smith says "I can see that within 10 years Mesa will be out of the tube amp business entirely" 100% solid state. I'm shocked at how good some of the new moddelling product works"

Oh never mind it's April 2 now.

brianf

I would be lying if I said that for a moment, I didn't think to myself, "what the hell is the world coming to" Then I remembered April fools and thought, "Thank God. It was just a bad dream."

Latest posts

Back