• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Nomad 55 2X12 combo. SOLD, Please delete

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
I am selling my Mesa Nomad 55 2X12 combo, because I am getting older (all too quickly) and this amp at around 80 lbs. is too much for me to handle. I am asking $625 firm, plus actual shipping, insurance, and packing costs. We will have our paypal account set up by early next week.

I am not including a pic, as neither my wife nor I know how to post one on forums like this. But, if you email me at [email protected], I will respond with a pic.

The condition of this amp is about the same as a new one on the show room floor of a music store. Externally, it would take a magnifying glass to find a blemish. Everything on the amp is original and pristine, except for tubes of course, which were replaced less than 20 playing hours ago. It comes with its original footswitch in operating condition and an owners' manual printed from the Mesa web site.

This amp will be shipped from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I have researched shipping, packing, and insurance charges to some of the most distant places in the CONUS with UPS and Fed Ex ground and find they should add up to less than $100.

If you are interested, email me as mentioned above, PM me on this board, respond to this thread, or call me at (405) 787 2810.

Back