Mesa MKIIC+ 60 watt combo Jam Clip!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texsunburst59

Reaction score
Here's the first recording I've done with my MKIIC+ 60 watt combo. It's loaded with a Mesa Black Shadow speaker. It had no EQ or reverb. All the settings for the clip are on the info on my soundclick page. Here's the link and it's the 1st clip on the page.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=633883

000_0018.jpg

good tone.
Solo seems like going to nowhere,no melody just randon notes.
Guitar's tone is really good but the other instruments are muffled so only guitar is shining.
Add at least +3 db from 2KHZ to 16 KHz to all other instruments (not to guitar) and mix will sound a lot better.
All instruments will shy.
Anyway good stuff. :D

18&Life said:
good tone.
Solo seems like going to nowhere,no melody just randon notes.
Guitar's tone is really good but the other instruments are muffled so only guitar is shining.
Add at least +3 db from 2KHZ to 16 KHz to all other instruments (not to guitar) and mix will sound a lot better.
All instruments will shy.
Anyway good stuff. :D

Thanks 18, that's just a backing track. I just did a clip to the backing track. I wanted to feature the guitar. The backing track was already mixed. If this were a tune I was REALLY working on, I would not have the mix like that and surely not just random wanking. :)

classic tone! so smooothh...Only thing I would ever do to the guitar tone is not pull as many knobs. They seem to add brightness and can thin it out just ever so slightly.

Latest posts

Back