• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Lonestar 2x12 cab in blue bronco tolex

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beachjammer

Reaction score
Cab is in excellant condition. Has the blue bronco tolex with silver grille cloth. It's loaded with two celestion Vintage 30 speakers and comes with the padded Mesa cover. $425 + shipping.

PICS: http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa317/beachjammer/Mesa%20Lonestar%20cab/

Beachjammer (Keith) is a stand up guy, dudes. He and I go way back. We used to play in a band together. He's one helluva guitar player and takes excellent care of his gear. Buy from him with confidence!

Good luck with the sale/trade, bud!

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Yes this is the cab I got from Monsta-Tone a while back. He was selling it as an empty cab but had him put two V30's in it before sending it to me.

I'd like to have a Marshall cab to go with the head the cab is pictured with but we'll see if this one sells. If it does fine and if it doesn't then that's fine as well.

Hey:
I PM'd you before running across your add...so you need not reply...I'm afraid $425.00 is a tad 'rich-for-my-blood'!
Thanks anyway, Charles

$425 is what I have in it and I've only had it a couple months. So I'm trying to recoup as much as I can from it. Plus these don't come up very often so hopefully somebody will want it.

It's going on ebay this weekend if nobody has any offers. :(

Hey Mesa-holics:
I bought the cab and wanted to mention that 'beachjammer' is a great guy to do business with...prompt, courteous and a man of his word. The cabinet arrived well packed in great shape...and it sounds excellent. A trustworthy and reliable guy.

Funny thing...to file under the 'Small-World' category: I almost bought the cabinet in a trade arrangement a year or so ago from Monstatone; but another guy purchased my intended trade item before we could finalize the deal. Oh well..."all things come to those who wait" (I guess)
Cheers: Charles

Charles Reeder said:
Hey Mesa-holics:
I bought the cab and wanted to mention that 'beachjammer' is a great guy to do business with...prompt, courteous and a man of his word. The cabinet arrived well packed in great shape...and it sounds excellent. A trustworthy and reliable guy.

Funny thing...to file under the 'Small-World' category: I almost bought the cabinet in a trade arrangement a year or so ago from Monstatone; but another guy purchased my intended trade item before we could finalize the deal. Oh well..."all things come to those who wait" (I guess)
Cheers: Charles

THANKS for the kind words Charles and the purchase!

Charles was great to deal with as well. He sent prompt payment and had great communication. Nobody could ask for more!

Enjoy the cab!

Back