• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 head and/or 2 x 12 rectifier cabinet

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new to the board, and wish I had known about its existence when I first bought Mesa Boogies about 6 years ago.

I'm selling my Nomad 100 head and 2 x 12 cab. I absolutely love everything about the amp, but I have no need for such power anymore. I'm moving more towards a combo amp, so if you have a Mesa combo you're willing to trade, I'm open to offers!

The head:
I bought this thing brand new, and it's remained in that condition. The head is in perfect condition, and the tubes are very healthy... almost brand new. There are no nicks, scratches, or scuffs anywhere on the head, and I've always kept it under its included slipcover. With the head comes a 6 button Mesa Boogie footswitch with carrying case, a slipcover for the head, and all original manuals, stickers, and placement arrows.

I want $950 obo for the head, or I'll consider trades.

The cab:
The cab isn't as new as the head, but it's in great condition. There are a few scratches and scuffs in the finish, but on stage or from a few feet away they are unnoticeable. This is a 2 x 12 rectifier cabinet with one handle on the top and four casters underneath.

I want $400 obo for the cabinet.

If someone opts to buy the head and cab, I'll sell the entire thing for $1,250.

Please email me at [email protected] . The amp is located in Pennsylvania, directly between Harrisburg and Philadelphia (Morgantown, PA). My family business does have a UPS pickup, so I'm perfectly willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Here are the pictures. Thanks for looking!

MesaTop.jpg

Mesaperspective.jpg

MesaCover.jpg

MesaBack.jpg

Bump, I'll vouch for this seller. Honest and reliable, my old neighbor!

If you still have this cab in a couple weeks I'll be all over it. I've been looking for a good 2x12 for a while and I'm just down the road a bit. Unfortunately I already committed to a buffet show in Philly and the clapton/winwood show in Vegas so cash is a little tight this month.

Ok, I'll let you know what happens. It may be around in a couple weeks. I got a lot of hits off of craigslist for the cab, but the head hasn't sold. I have interest from a couple of people, so I'll let you know what I come up with.

- Morgan

Latest posts

Back