• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Mark IV short combo w/ EV-12L

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deny

Reaction score
SOLD

I have a 1993 Mesa Boogie Mark IV short combo with the popular EV-12L speaker. I honestly don't think you can find a better example of a Mark IVa short combo. It is clean and in excellent shape, hardly used. I am the second owner and it has only been a bedroom rocker for me. The first owner used it teaching guitar lessons and for playing in church on occasions. I has fairly new Winged "C" 6L6 tubes in it and a recommended variety of 12ax7 tubes from Doug at dougstubes.com. There MIGHT be four hours playing time on the tubes, but probably less than that. It comes with the FU-3 footswitch, casters, cover, and original type written manual. It sounds amazing but I'm going to have a custom acoustic built and something needs to go. I bought it about a year ago on this same forum.

I would prefer to sell to someone locally in the metro Atlanta area and will consider locals first, but will consider shipping...which will obviously cost extra and I would have it packed at a UPS store.

Asking $1200 or best offer.[/b]

Latest posts

Back