• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Mark IV custom pedalboard

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tedaguilar

Reaction score
Custom pedal board for a Mesa Boogie Mark IV head (or combo amp). The Mark IV foot switch is modified to have a non hard wired cable. The original foot switches comes hard wired & not very long in length. The downside is that I do not have the cable. But, I have a a word document on how to make a cable (with part #'s and all). This pedal board is wired with George L cables. The BOSS Flanger is wired for send/return (goes into the effects loop of the Mark IV). The signal is input - wah - BOSS tuner - BOSS Digital Delay - out to amp. The pedal board is custom powered. Included is a custom power supply. It can be powered directly from the board to a near by power outlet. Or you can use a microphone cable & have it plugged into a Furman power supply or just want it powered elsewhere instead of in front of the pedal board. I've used this pedal board on numerous North American tour with my band Death Angel. I do not have my Mesa Mark IV head anymore so this pedal board I have no use for. PM me for detail :)

Pretty cool set-up and covers a lot of tonal spectrum for a band like Tool / Chevelle / etc...

But I don't see a price man...

lookslikemeband said:
Pretty cool set-up and covers a lot of tonal spectrum for a band like Tool / Chevelle / etc...

Sorry about that. $250 plus shipping

tedaguilar said:
lookslikemeband said:

Sorry about that. $250 plus shipping

No worries...

Good price man and good luck with the sale!

Latest posts

Back