Mesa Boogie Buster 200 2X10"

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uyvu_taman

Reaction score
Please help me out, I am a new mesa boogie tube amp.

I just bought a used Mesa Boogie Buster 200 2X10". When I pluged it in, then the fuse blew off. I replaced a new fuse, then I played around 5 minutes, It still blew off the fuse again.

I am not sure what wrong with my amp.

That problem was caused by power Tube or Preamp Tube or anything else...

Do I need to replace a whole power tubes and whole preamp tubes?

Do you think it was caused by AC power. Someone told me that if I have a low voltage, it will cause the fuse to blow off.

When the fuse blows off, it will affect the tubes.

What is the worst thing that can happen to my amp beside the tube?
Please help me out..................

Please help me out. I am waiting for your suggestions regarding my Mesa Boogie Buster.

I plan to replace all my 6-6L6 power tubes and 3-12AX7 preamp tubes.
I did some research regarding power tubes and preamp tubes, I get lost. There are too many brand names. I did not know exactly which brand name that I should buy them.

I heard someone told me that most of mesa boogie tubes were made in china. It is easy to break....Is it true?

Another questions: What year was Mesa Boogie buster amp 200 2X10 made? Are there any good Mesa Boogie combo amps with 300 watts? Please give me the name.

Thank you

changing the preamp tubes won't hurt, but i doubt that's the problem. i have had that problem with an amp that had a bad power tube, but that is no guarantee that that's what's wrong with your amp. again a fuse blowing repeatedly is indicitive of a larger problem, i reccomend a tech.

as far as tubes try jj's. i've had pretty good luck with them. go to eurotubes.com and check it out.

as far as another mesa combo the walkabout 112 or 115 is a pretty kickin little amp

Back