MarkIV Satriani clip.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danyeo1

Reaction score
This is a cover of a Joe Satriani song off the Crystal Planet CD called Train Of Angels. I used a Boogie MarkIV, Anderson Drop Top, and a Bogner 2x12 with V30's. For the middle solo i used an Ernie Ball Musicman Steve Morse guitar.

I only play the leads as i found this backing a while back. Fun and straightforward tune. The very last solo gets loud, when i realized it i didn't feel like going back and fixing it, oh well.

http://www.musicv2.com/stream.php?id=28260

Very nice. I haven't played Satch's stuff in years. If it weren't nearly 3AM I would be firing it up right now.

Lucifer said:
What can i say..it's just great :) congrats! Can you share your settings?

Thanks for listening everyone.

For settings it was pentode/Simul/Full power. Presence pushed in and set low, 3 or 4. Treble 10, bass and mid 1, gain and drive on 8. A mild V pattern on the EQ. And the volume was pretty low. Channel volume was on 4 and master was on 1.

I haven't used V30's in years so I'm still getting used to them. I think i still prefer the MC90's though.

is this a mark4 A or B?

BTW, I think I just died and went to heaven! what beautiful tone! how do you like this compared to your c+?

Elpelotero said:
is this a mark4 A or B?

BTW, I think I just died and went to heaven! what beautiful tone! how do you like this compared to your c+?

Thanks. It's an A version. Honestly this IV can get me very very close to the IIC+ tone. I actually did sell the IIC+ i had. Got $3000 for it so i couldn't pass up that much cash.

danyeo1 said:
Elpelotero said:
is this a mark4 A or B?

Thanks. It's an A version. Honestly this IV can get me very very close to the IV tone. I actually did sell the IIC+ i had. Got $3000 for it so i couldn't pass up that much cash.

you mean to the C+...right?

Elpelotero said:
danyeo1 said:
Elpelotero said:
is this a mark4 A or B?

Thanks. It's an A version. Honestly this IV can get me very very close to the IV tone. I actually did sell the IIC+ i had. Got $3000 for it so i couldn't pass up that much cash.

you mean to the C+...right?

Fixed. :oops:

Latest posts

Back