Mark V

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC 1911

Reaction score
Hey I was checking for amps last night and found a site where they say they have a Mark V combo and a Mark V head in stock at the store.The site is GELB music in Redwood City CA.

Just went to the GELB site again and both the Mark V have sale pending on them.

just talked to someone from that store, im in Chicago by the way, and they said they got their Electrodynes in yesterday and are expecting the Marks right behind them.. Not sure how true that is but I ordered mine in Chicago here during Namm and still have nothing on it.. Calling my dealer now.

I went by the local place here in San Jose where I ordered my Mark V and they got the Electra Dyne combo in on Tuesday. Same story about the Mark V's being mid May with Combos first and Heads 2 weeks after that. I didn't get around to calling Gelb which is closeby.

But, Guitar Showcase in San Jose is a much bigger Mesa dealer and has been from the very beginning. In fact, the San Jose GC can't stock Mesa's because of its proximity to Guitar Showcase (which is cool on Mesa's part). I would be surprised if Gelb was to get Mark V's well before Showcase. Are they pre-orders or are they physically AT the store?

I know that Showcase has ordered quite a few and over the last couple weeks people have put deposits down on those initial pre-orders. Just because they are spoken for as pre-orders is different than the amps being delivered and then purchased.

"Sale Pending" could mean that their pre-orders are now spoken for with recent deposits.

Of course if they DO have them I'm an idiot. :oops:

Latest posts

Back