Mark V combo pic from NAMM

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaDCLP

Reaction score
WOW!!!
BoogieMKV.jpg

Could someone please post some pics of the back?

I'm curious of it's layout.

I'd like to see it all in one pic!

By the way, where's the Pentode/Triode swtich?

More info is now posted on the website:

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Mark_Series/mark5/mark5.html

It looks like the channel switch buttons are a completely different type.
Possibly momentary switches for the channels and standard latching switches for everything else.

Mongo1 said:
... momentary switches for the channels and standard latching switches for everything else ...

Exactly!

Just like the Mark IV channel switches. Definately a superior design as there is no delay or pop in switching channels. 8)

Elpelotero said:
Why is the SOLO buttom the only raised buttom on the bottom row?

Not sure the type of button it is, but the Road Kings foot controller is like this. The only reason I can think of... its to turn solo boost on and off. You can't switch the channels on and off, only switch between them... if that makes sense. Sorry I can't put down what I want to say in words. :oops:

It looks very good, but...

I HATE THOSE POTS!

They make it look like a Nomad 100

GIMME THE NUMBERED POTS BACK!

:lol:

straitouttahell said:
It looks very good, but...

I HATE THOSE POTS!

They make it look like a Nomad 100

GIMME THE NUMBERED POTS BACK!

:lol:

+1!

Okay, so this combo is 22 inches wide, is that the same width as the line star and widebodies Mk IV?

Just was at the Mesa booth at NAMM, talking up a really friendly Mesa Rep there (Thanks Trent!) about the Mark V. I asked him if it could REALLY pull off the Mark 2C+ sound. He says "Why don't you find out".

Hands me a Tom Anderson and plugs it in.

It nails it. I LOVE the Tweed as well, sounds like the Roadster a bit.

People were looking at me funny when I went from full shred on the bridge to blues on the neck clean in tweed mode.

Gotta love NAMM.

Latest posts

Back