Mark IVB EV short combo $1075 on ebay!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disassembled

Reaction score
This is a great price for an awesome looking amp. If i could get it shipped to me i would buy it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IV-Combo-amp-USED-2002-one-owner-LOOK_W0QQitemZ160152366082QQihZ006QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Greg

Looks good. After hearing 2 IV's slaved together this past weekend, I have wanted another one.

gives me the buyer creeps...

"Footswitch latch on back missing the clamp. This can be fixed if needed."

If needed? No, I'd prefer it defective...

"Handle missing rubber pad and has electrical tape that works fine. Handle otherwise works perfect."

Ouch... that's going to be a heavy amp with an EV in it...

"Please consider shipping could run $50.00 plus dollars for UPS ground insured shipping."

Probably well over that with an EV..

"FOR ANY REASON A RETURN IS GRANTED, ALL SHIPPING COST OUT AND BACK BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY. NO EXCEPTIONS."

Sounds like a potential headache.

"NO PAY PAL."

Weak...

"WE TAKE MASTER CARD VISA OVER THE PHONE ONLY... MONEY ORDER OR BANK CHECK THE OTHER OPTION."

Yeah, not for me thanks...

I'd go for this one, it's much cheaper :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-boogie-Mar...-mint-conditi_W0QQitemZ220142896195QQihZ012QQ

eltrain858 said:
gives me the buyer creeps...

"Footswitch latch on back missing the clamp. This can be fixed if needed."

If needed? No, I'd prefer it defective...

"Handle missing rubber pad and has electrical tape that works fine. Handle otherwise works perfect."

Ouch... that's going to be a heavy amp with an EV in it...

"Please consider shipping could run $50.00 plus dollars for UPS ground insured shipping."

Probably well over that with an EV..

"FOR ANY REASON A RETURN IS GRANTED, ALL SHIPPING COST OUT AND BACK BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY. NO EXCEPTIONS."

Sounds like a potential headache.

"NO PAY PAL."

Weak...

"WE TAKE MASTER CARD VISA OVER THE PHONE ONLY... MONEY ORDER OR BANK CHECK THE OTHER OPTION."

Yeah, not for me thanks...

I'd go for this one, it's much cheaper :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-boogie-Mar...-mint-conditi_W0QQitemZ220142896195QQihZ012QQ

Yeah that cyberguitar guy sure wins the hearts of many on this board :)

It seems like you would be a PITA to sell anything to, no offense, but the things you are calling out are irrelevant since the seller is being honest upfront.

Either way it looks like someone is going to have a great Mark IV.

Greg

I'm the guy that just snagged it. In all fairness, Greg made a good point in the that, the guy was upfront about the handle etc. and I knew exactly what I was buying - an amp with minor issues that are easily fixed. I also checked his website before buying, as well as calling the store. 100% legit and the guy I spoke with was nice enough to check out a few things that the pics didn't clearly show. As far as shipping goes, it's part of doing business on Ebay and I only live in Pennsylvania which isn't that far from CT. I'd like to think I got myself a good deal. Heck even if it comes to 1200 with shipping, I'm still $749 bucks ahead versus a new Mark IV.

Matt

8)

yeah, i guess i just prefer to buy things in good condition in the first place.. to me, those things (which, yes, he was obviously being upfront about) are just a sign of the care that was taken of the amp. certainly a good deal though, considering the EV and being a compact.

Latest posts

Back