• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark IV Combo Cab - SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GD_NC

Reaction score
For Sale: Mark IV 1x12 Compact Combo Shell in great condition. From a Mid 90's Mark IV I converted to a head.

This should fit many Mesa Short (17" width chassis) amplifiers. I believe it fits: Mark Series from IIB to Mark IV, 22 Caliber, Nomad 45, DC-2, DC-3, F-30, Maverick, Subway. I'm happy to measure the mounting holes if your are unsure.

$150 OBO + Shipping from Raleigh, NC

8.5 out of 10 condition (one 1/4" dent, a few nicks in the tolex, very minor wear on the bottom)
Black Tarus Tolex
Black Jute Grill
Black Leather Corners
New Chrome Handle from Mesa
Reverb Mount, Bushings, Screws and Bag
SUS Mounts with all Screws/washers
Track-loc Plates (no casters)
Sorry the Boogie Logo is NOT included

DSC_6241.JPG

DSC_6245.JPG

DSC_6244.JPG

DSC_6246.JPG

DSC_6243.JPG

The following items have been removed and are NOT included: Amplifier Chassis, Boogie Logo, Speaker, Reverb, Fan, Footswitch Mounts

Still for sale. Lower Price. Send me a offer if you are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IV-Combo-Cabinet-fits-II-III-or-IV_W0QQitemZ290384009078QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439c3c5776

Latest posts

Back