mark iii reverb question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewface

Reaction score
is it hard to install reverb on a mark iii unit that doesnt have it?
is it hard to get ahold of a reverb tank? what do they cost?
thanks!

Yes it can be done but not a job I would recommend for a newbe with a soldering iron. You'd need a reverb pan, chassis mount rca jacks, cables, reverb transformer, a chassis mount 9pin tube socket, a 100K pot and small knob plus a few various caps and resistors. The MkIII schematic is rather lacking as to the actual parts needed and their correct values. Your best bet if you're not a tech is to send the amp to Boogie and let Mike B. do it. I think they charge around $250.00 plus shipping. The parts themselves can be gathered up for somewhere around $60.00

Restless Rocks said:
Yes it can be done but not a job I would recommend for a newbe with a soldering iron. You'd need a reverb pan, chassis mount rca jacks, cables, reverb transformer, a chassis mount 9pin tube socket, a 100K pot and small knob plus a few various caps and resistors. The MkIII schematic is rather lacking as to the actual parts needed and their correct values. Your best bet if you're not a tech is to send the amp to Boogie and let Mike B. do it. I think they charge around $250.00 plus shipping. The parts themselves can be gathered up for somewhere around $60.00

ok thanks!

Latest posts

Back