• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale *SOLD* Mark III Blue Stripe 60s Combo (Germany)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale
Reaction score
**SOLD**
Hi there Boogie-Fans, I want to sell a Mark III Blue stripe Combo, Super-Sixty or 60s.
1991 model, purchased it 3 years ago from first owner, who had the custom grille installed at some point. The grill looks quite similar to the 2x12 and 4x12 cabs of the times back then.

Amp was serviced 2 years ago, cap- job was planned but tech said it is not necessary yet. Apart from R2 mod it seems stock.
Very quiet amp, my red stripe Mark III has more noises.

The interesting thing here is the lean and sleek topology, no reverb, no GEQ in the way, it delivers full blue stripe mayhem. With an EQ of your choice in the loop (I use MXR10), you get the whole glory. Compared to my Studio Pre and red stripe Mark III, it keeps up gain-wise, all of them have more than enough.

Asking 1050 Euro shipped and insured in Germany, happy to hop on a WhatsApp call tp demo the amp and answer questions.
No FS, no Case Candy, just the amp. I have shipped a few amps recently, all arrived safely including tubes, PM me for international shipping rates.

1000019411.png

1000019412.png
1000019414.png

Last edited:
Back