Mark 4 has finally arrived! (pics+tonetest)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maldeve

Reaction score
Only had a few hours to mess around with the mark but so far I'm just overwhelmed. I can see its going to take some time to find a good tone.

Heres a few pics and me messing around with the clean and lead channel.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=728960&songID=5790577

Picture283.jpg

Picture271.jpg

Want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly, the mark4's owner manual states "The lead treble along with rythm 2's presence control should be worked with togther to produce the desired gain and brightness of the mode." I thought the lead channel didn't share any controls with rythm2 or rythm1?

I think they mean the lead treble for the lead channel and rhythm 2 presence for rhythm 2 channel. Each increases/decreases gain independently for their respective channel. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken...

Glad you finally got it!

The sheer clarity and tightness of the amp still hasn't ceased to astound me. My drop tuned Ibanez and 7 string are INSANE!

Enjoy! I finally found perfect settings, and am rocking out to all hell :twisted:

Man, you're killing me. I'm looking desperately for one of these, it makes it that much worse that I just got a new 112 3/4 back cab in today :/

The clips sound great.

I hope I never get tired of my Roadster that I traded my Mark IV for, coz the MIV's are getting INCREASINGLY harder to find...

I'm in love with my Roadster though, so... I'm not too worried at this point.

Sorry to hijack - Keep the clips coming!

Congrats man its an amazing amp, always puts a smile on my face. If ya need any help with finding your ideal tone ask away. Pretty good sound coming from that clip keep it up.

You finally got the IV - great! 8)

All I would say is keep that 750 slider a little bit higher, I personally don't like it slammed to the line like that, but that seems to be a minority opinion.

Latest posts

Back