Mark 2C++?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denrad

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new here. I enjoy reading the posts, and have learned a great deal from the info here.

I've got a Mark 2C++ head. That's right, ++ with all the options but the International Voltage Tranny.

Does anybody have any idea what the extra + indicates?

By the way, the serial is 138XX.

Thanks,
Denis

did you get that on ebay recently ?

... and just since many of these "what exactly is it" topics eventually become a for sale post ... :D ... I actually am looking for one of these.

Here are some photos. I hope there's no probs viewing them. Let me know if there is!

imag0037fp8.jpg

imag0038qr3.jpg

imag0039tn3.jpg

imag0040fm4.jpg

imag0041bf9.jpg

Other than the heater wires for the power amp board being hooked up a bit different, the amp is bone stock. I don't see any additional, or different components. This is not bad, it's an untampered example, very nice.

Thanks for checking it out Boogiebabies.

I got the amp 10 years ago, from some place in Texas. I could never work out what the extra + was for, unless it was forged.

I asked Boogie about it some years ago, but the person I spoke to didn't have a clue.

But I asked Boogie once again recently. They asked me to forward the photos so they could get Mike Bendinelli to check em out.

I've yet to hear back from them.

No, it's not for sale...

Latest posts

Back