Mark 111 switching system

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tru-tone

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a switching system for a mark 3 similar to the voodooman system. I tried to purchase one off his web-site in September before I learnt that he was a rogue, got all the normal treatment, I.e. Phoney tracking number, no replies to e-mails etc. filed claim and got my money back from Paypal but would have preferred the switch. Paypal are probably thinking of hiring someone just to look after his claims. I am amazed that he can continue to trade without being removed or shut out by E-bay/Paypal
Have noticed if you order off VoodoomanCustom on E-bay he is working real hard to maintain some sort of credability with only 1 negative. Voodoomanswitches on E-bay tell the real story, there are so many negatives. Am tempted to order one off Voodoomancustom but once bitten twice shy as they say, plus am not sure if Paypal would stand for a second bout of stupidity from me on this.
it's a shame that he runs his business in this way as the product looks good and has many good testimonials. Anything similar on the Market in the USA ?

Seems I recall he was on the forus couple months or so ago to apologize to many who had similar experiences trying to get his products. At that time the fellow was having very serious issues with his daughter's health which were rather dire and I've a feeling that situation could have worsened. As with any of us, everything else takes a back seat when dealing with matters of this sort and my heart felt sympathy goes out him and his family. Ebay/paypal sucks these days what with all their new rules and paypal policies and I've become completely frustrated trying to sell thru them.

I would like one switch to do the channel switching, reverb, and graphic, exactly the same as the Fabled voodooman switch.

i could build you one...something like this....

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=29607

PM me if interested

Latest posts

Back