LSS speaker suggestions

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammon03

Reaction score
I just ordered a 2x12 cab from lopo for my LSS head and looking for some suggestions on speakers. The cab's going to be a open back.

Give this a quick look at the thread below. I would also recommend the Webber 50 watt ceramic Blue Dog for more of a British sound.

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=30771

I am very happy with my Celestion Blues with my LSS head. For a darker amp like the LSS, the Blues really sound great with it. It is funny, I am running the Blues in a 2x12 Lopo cab as well. Nice cab for the money.

I have tried the stock Mesa speakers, Eminence Legend GB128's (higher wattage Greenback-y) before I settled on the Blues.

I went to Celestion Golds. Look the switch. I still use a recto cab as an extension , but may switch out the c30's with scumbacks.

i've got a LSS head that shoudl be here today. I too just ordered a 2 x 12 closed back cab from lopoline that shoudl be here next Friday. I have a pair of Celestion 25w greenbacks that will go in that cab. I'm real excited about this combination....it should be fun to play.

I just started a thread on my new 1 x 12 xcab for my LSS. I put a Scumback H75-8HP in it and it sounds great. I'm running the new cab closed at the moment but my old cab was open. Verdict's still out on which i prefer but the Scummie sounds great either way.

Got my speakers in the new lopo cab and I ended up using a vintage 30 and a G12H the combo sounds great. Also just got laid off from my job so I've been gettin alot of time to dial it in :D Can't seem to figure out how to post a pic can someone help me out with that?

Latest posts

Back