LSS Channel/FS switch question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yss

Reaction score
I have a question for you LSS owners. On my LSS, the footswitch works whether the Channel switch on the amp is in the Channel 1 position (up) or the Footswitch (middle) position. Is this the way it's supposed to work? According to the manual, the footswitch is supposed to be activated only when the Channel switch is in the middle position.

Does your LSS work this way, too? Or is mine an anamoly?

Thanks in advance for your input!

I've found the manuals to be wrong at times.

My LSC manual says if I run an external preamp into the LSC FX return (poweramp section) then I'll still have usage of my presence knob. Tried it, no presence knob, got a block diagram from someone here and the loop is indeed after presence tone control.

BTW, mark that stereo cable for the footswitch. I played a whole show fearing my LS had a problem since it wouldn't engage the solo feature only to find out I was using a mono cable :oops:

Many thanks for the replies. One other thing I forgot to mention: just as the footswitch works whether the Channel switch is either in the up or middle position, when the footswitch is not plugged in, Channel 1 is active whether the Channel switch is either in the up or middle position. Seems to me, they could have just made this switch a 2-position switch rather than a 3-position.

Strumminsix, good advice on marking the f/s cord!

same on the stiletto, theres the channel selector switch with footswitch selection in the middle, it doesnt matter tho cuz the foot switch overrides it no matter what position the channel selector is in

Latest posts

Back