LSC Feedback Issue

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bikedude

Reaction score
Sat. nite during a gig, I was having problems with a I pitch feedback prob with my LSC 1X12. I was using the effects loop and vol. was pretty high, but I only had the feedback issue with my Tele with Lollar 52/s. My Strat plus with Kinmans was dead quiet, but when I switched back to the tele, I had this noise, kind of a constant noticable high pitch whine. Now I have never had a prob with the Tele with my Cube 60 or my HRD 4X10, but I just kept getting this annoying high pitch noise. I lowered my gain, and volumes to no avail. But the Strat with the Kinmans was dead quiet. I'll try it again, and bypass the effect loop and see if the prob disappears. Any suggestions?

Wisch,
CleO

I'll be interested in the responses as I have tried new tubes, etc. I finally settled on the fact that the "drive" circuitry was to blame so now I run the lead channel with the drive switch off and the gain maxed.

Jack

I've done a complete JJ re-tube and it has the noise in the clean channel. I'm also guessing its the tele with the Lollars, although like I said earlier, I had no problems with this issue in the past, with the mesa tubes or the JJ's. So it's prolly the p/u's in the tele!

Thanks for the replies \m/

The LSC is very sensitive to the signal from the instrument. You might try turning the presence & treble down when using the Tele.

Back