Looking for a MarkIIc+ combo?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myprsaxe

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in acquiring a markIIc+ combo (vintage '84 or '85, ser# 13,898) , please message or email me and let's talk. This is an original, NOT an upgrade from a IIc, exceptional condition. All options..eq, reverb, 60/100watt, electrovoice speaker, exotic wood/wicker grill, EXCEPT for simulclass. Original cover, but missing the footswitch. Immaculate. Extra 12ax7 and spare parts kit included (knobs, resistors, fuses) Not a dealer. 2nd owner since early 90's. State of Texas. Thanks.

if that thing was a simulclass I would have bought it on the spot! ****! good luck though.

Yeah, Ive heard that more than once. Im wonding if mesa is still doing the mods to make it a simulclass. I may just have that done, but then I'll want to keep it for my grandkids :D

myprsaxe said:
Yeah, Ive heard that more than once. Im wonding if mesa is still doing the mods to make it a simulclass. I may just have that done, but then I'll want to keep it for my grandkids :D

You'll need to find the transformer, it hasn't been made in some time.

Thanks, Plat. Thats good to know. I knew the mod was available (at least at one time), but didnt know about the transformer.

myprsaxe said:
Thanks, Plat. Thats good to know. I knew the mod was available (at least at one time), but didnt know about the transformer.

Your best bet would be to find one of the Mark III's that still used the leftover transformers. Check the C+ for dummies thread to read up on it.

I vote you leave it alone, I have a 60/100 and a simul and they're both amazing.

Latest posts

Back