Long & Mcquade Problems :0

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyboii

Reaction score
I ordered my Mark V head from long & mcquade in Oshawa at the beginning of April, I called to check the status of the V about 2 weeks later,
and i was surprised when they said that they had forgot to order it and that they were very sorry :cry: , anyways i ordered my amp the next day and made sure that they placed the order while i was there. I've had this happen to me twice now, with the Mark V and an Ibanez RG770. Has anyone else had this happen to them at long & mcquade ? :?:

Orders should be done in person not over the phone. That way you get a receipt, and you can put a down payment, which will ensure that it is held for you when it arrives.

agh, i forgot to mention that the first time i went to place my order, it was in the store. I had given my down payment and left with a receipt.
idk if the order didn't get through or what not, but i'm certainly making sure they order my gear while i'm there from now on.
Thanks for the reply :)

Johnnyboii said:
agh, i forgot to mention that the first time i went to place my order, it was in the store. I had given my down payment and left with a receipt.
idk if the order didn't get through or what not, but i'm certainly making sure they order my gear while i'm there from now on.

I find it'***** and miss with L&M. Sometimes it's like they don't care about anything and they have this polite take it or leave it attitude and some sales guys are top notch. They gave me no answers or any kind of info for my V order so I took my cash and went elsewhere.

iFreedom said:
Johnnyboii said:

I find it'***** and miss with L&M. Sometimes it's like they don't care about anything and they have this polite take it or leave it attitude and some sales guys are top notch. They gave me no answers or any kind of info for my V order so I took my cash and went elsewhere.

To be fair, nobody knew anything about the Mark V's until early May. You'd be surprised how little information you can get from a Boogie representative most of the time.

Regardless, they are here so enjoy yours when you get it!

Latest posts

Back