• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lonestar Classic Black Cherry

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John T

Reaction score
I'd like to sell my Lonestar Classic 2x12 solid maple with a hand rubbed Black Cherry finish . I think it's less then 18 months old and never been gigged .Pictures can be found on the Hollywood store link on the Mesa site under custom amps . This amp is around $3800.00 , I do not have the extension cab shown in the picture and mine is the 2x12 combo . This amp is stunning to look at and sounds great . I want $2200....Thanks

Are you seriously not providing pictures in your post of your used $2200 Lone Star amp? Aren't the pictures on the stores website of the Brand New one? How about a link to the site or do we all get to go searching for it?

I'm sure it's a nice amp and I'm actually looking for one. I've actually sold A LOT of gear on forums. I will tell you that your success rate will be MUCH higher if you actually take the time to shoot a few good pictures instead of sending people on a scavenger hunt with a good clue as to where to find what they're looking for. Just my $.02. Maybe it's worth exactly what I charged you for it. :wink:

I was at work when I ,on an impulse, decided to place an add on this Forum .Yes pictures are necessary but first I need to make good pictures which is not easy due to the dark color and grain of this Lonestar . Plus I think anyone who is into Mesa can find the way to the Mesa site and the Hollywood Store link but just for you Toddf007 http://store.mesahollywood.com/custom-finish-amplifiers.html . My Lonestar has never been gigged and is in new condition Just like the one at the Hollywood store . Toddf007 it's not what you said it's how you said it...

Latest posts

Back