Lone Star Classic

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarzan1143

Reaction score
A Lone Star Classic 2x12 combo popped up locally for 650 cash, has all brand new tubes, works perfectly but the tolex is pretty worn. I haev recently switched to all single coils, so i feel this would be a better amp for me than my tremoverb. I dont use really high gain when im playing leads, on a Mark III I kept the lead at about 6 and the volume at about 7 to give you an idea. The hardest music I play is a sort of hard rockish tone : www.myspace.com/jpcorwyn

Opinions on price and if this amp would be better for me than a rectifier?

@ that price you can't go too far wrong, especially for a 2x12. Try before you buy if you can, but the LSC is a great amp for single coil guitars.

great deal. Snag it, if you don't like it you can easily turn it around for the same price or even more. I usually see these around $1000 street.

The best amp ive ever owned for single coil instruments . I have a Stiletto, Mark V and a Lone Star and I still think the LS is one of the best amps mesa has ever made and it fits single coils like a glove

Latest posts

Back