• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

loaded Mark III blue stripe long head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duo Fuzz

Reaction score
Fully loaded '88 blue stripe, Simul Class. No mods.

It rips.

It was just retubed with nice stuff (mostly high grade Ruby-branded Shuguang) from Doug's Tubes - Ruby 12AX7AC5 HG+ in V1, Ruby 7025SS HG in V2, Tung Sol in V3, Mesa in V4, Sovtek 12ax7 LPS in the PI. Power section: Ruby 6L6GCMSTR in center, Ruby EL34BSTR in the Class A spots.

I need $875 shipped and paypalled for it. Price is firm and I'll hold onto it otherwise. It's a good one. No trades please.

Thanks all.

Duo Fuzz said:
Fully loaded '88 blue stripe, Simul Class. No mods.

It rips.

It was just retubed with nice stuff (mostly high grade Ruby-branded Shuguang) from Doug's Tubes - Ruby 12AX7AC5 HG+ in V1, Ruby 7025SS HG in V2, Tung Sol in V3, Mesa in V4, Sovtek 12ax7 LPS in the PI. Power section: Ruby 6L6GCMSTR in center, Ruby EL34BSTR in the Class A spots.

I need $875 shipped and paypalled for it. Price is firm and I'll hold onto it otherwise. It's a good one. No trades please.

Thanks all.

PM sent

Interested if you still have.

What area code are you from and preferred shipping method?

Patrick

Back