Line 6 Echo Park mod! Check it out!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vulture2600

Reaction score
ok guys, heres the gist of whats going on. In the first photo, you can see
my footswitches. one is my standard F30 ftswitch, and the other is a modded marshall two-button. I replaced the latching switches with momentary switches from radio shack. theyre not the best, but they work.
The marshall ft switches literally controll the tap time and delay on/off functions of the Echo park, which is located on top of my amp. To make a long story short, i dont like the idea of cable length running to and from my amp out to my footswitch so i figured out a way to take a standard delay pedal and make a remote footswitch for it. The only cable length i have is from my guitar to the input jack on the amp.
Inside the pedal are two switches and they are touch sensitive. you tap lightly on the ftsw on the pedal to change delay times and press down hard to turn the pedal on and off. since im running the pedal mono, i have no need for the second input jack on the pedal. i desoldered the jack from the circuit board and connected the contacs from the tap and on/off switches to the jack and simply plug in my remote footswitch.
here are the photos. any questions, feel free to email me.

footswitches:
P1010015.jpg

<br>
<br>

the echo park on top of my amp:
P1010016.jpg

<br>
<br>

echo park on top of the amp. red cable is output, blue is input, and black
is remote footswitch:
P1010017.jpg

<br>
<br>

the modded circuit board:
P1010018.jpg
<br>
P1010019.jpg
<br>
P1010020.jpg

i just realized this could be used with a road king as well, using the king kontroller for everything. the loop on/off on the king would turn the pedal on and off, and you could use the ext trigger switch for tap tempo. this would be great for other players like my self who only need delay as an effect.

Latest posts

Back