knob broken on mark 4?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyg121

Reaction score
hey guys....i broke the r2 channel volume knob off of my mark 4.part of the stem is still sticking out,so i can still turn the knob.will i need to replace just the knob and the stem or will ineed to order a whole new pot?

If you have a small drill bit, drill a little bit into each side of the break (try to drill in the center...straight in) and use a section of a paperclip...use a pair of diaginal cutters to mark /rough up the sides. Get some gorilla glue or other good glue and put a TINY bit into each hole, then coat one surface and put together. If you use gorilla glue be careful because it expande 3x...so a little will go a long way. This should be a perm fix. 8)

awesome. thanks for the advice.if i wanted to order a new pot...would i just call mesa?how much do you guys think it would cost?

billyg121 said:
awesome. thanks for the advice.if i wanted to order a new pot...would i just call mesa?how much do you guys think it would cost?

Mesa is pretty reasonable and buying something like that you want to get the stock equipment.

Just call Mesa and ask them for parts. They will probably get back with you in a day or so with a part number and a price.

I don't see it costing more than $15 shipped.

Greg

Latest posts

Back