Just won an F-50 combo on eBay...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bottomdweller

Reaction score
...for $675 plus shipping. I'm stoked and can't wait to run my EBMM Silhouette Special through it. I had to sell my Rectoverb before Christmas due to financial trouble and was about to 'settle' for an F-30 when I found this one. The only reason I say settle is because I had an F-30 before and didn't care for the 'bubbly' el-84 sound. I am hoping I like the cleans on the F-50 more than I did on the Rectoverb and maybe some more in-between dirty sounds. Anyway I can't wait to get it.

good score!
The terminology is "bought"
not "won", unless you paid $0 for it. :wink:

Actually, the title post is OK as he adds that it was on eBay. Everyone knows eBay is an auction market.....hence you win or lose..... :roll:

Great score on an awesome amp, btw. I currently have an F-50 on loan while awaiting my custom ordered Mark IV.

JAZZGEAR said:
Actually, the title post is OK as he adds that it was on eBay. Everyone knows eBay is an auction market.....hence you win or lose..... :roll:

Great score on an awesome amp, btw. I currently have an F-50 on loan while awaiting my custom ordered Mark IV.

Thanks for the support :wink:

Great score on the Mark IV and I see you have an Express 5:50 on order as well. I'm really looking forward to checking one of those out too.

Latest posts

Back