• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jackson Rhoads Pro Guitar (MIJ)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elpingua

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Looking to sell or trade my Jackson Rhoads Pro. This is a MIJ model and I don't have the exact manufacture date but I can provide the serial number via PM and you can hunt down the date. Most likely it was made in late 90s. Oh and this is pre Fender.

It is loaded with EMG 81s. It has a case. Condition is somewhere between 7.5 and 8.0. Everything works. Couple of small scratches in the front and couple in the back. There are some small scratches on the wings, but I covered those up with black nail polish so looks decent (all dings can be covered up this way), but the wings are in tact and maintain their original form. This guitar is used, but in great overall shape and everything works.

The pictures have too much flash so the guitar looks dirtier and scratches are emphasized in the pictures. This guitar looks pretty good in person, there are some scratches yes but it looks good overall. Also everything is included: case, tremolo, strap (with Jim Dunlop Straplocks installed). The original pickguard is on the guitar but I had to sand it down because it was starting to fade. However the grey matches the inlays very nicely. I have gotten many compliments on this guitar. It is set for D tunning: D, G, C, F, A, D. Check out the pics it looks great. If you dont like the look you can just get a black one from Warmoth or **** shouldnt be too expensive.

Great item for a working musician who wants to save cash instead of buying a new one for 2k+. Let me tell you this thing roars when running through my Mesa Boogie Dual Rec or any amp for that matter.

Some photos of the guitar can be found here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/11651503...eat=directlink

I have over 100% (40+ transactions) positive feedback on "that famous auction site" contact me and I'll share the link to where you can verify this.

Asking $575USD shipped to US or $600 USD to Canada. Paypal pref, but if you have some other method we can discuss it. Absolutely no buyers in Africa, or Central/South America. European folks contact me and we'll can see if we can't work something out. Local pickups ok (South Texas)

I am open to trades or cash plus gear here is some stuff Im looking for:
Mesa Boogie Cabinet 4x12 or 2x12 (contact me and we can work out something for the shipping costs)
Carvin V3 combo (not head)
Ibanez Prestige RG (must have a tremolo of some kind) either 1570, 2550, 2610, RGT230 Royal Brown would be top choice (I can put cash to make this happen) or any other guitar from the Prestige RG line. Contact me with what you have I'm pretty flexable.
Digitech RP1000 or 500
Guyatone TD Tube Echo Delay
Analogman Chorus Pedal
TC Nova system
Eventide Pitchfactor
Blackstar HT DISTX

Price drop:
$675 shipped to CONT. US. This includes case, strap, guitar, bar and wrenches. I'll also throw in the original floyd for parts (it works just has a little rust on the low e and a strings thats why I replaced it). Canada I'll do $700 shipped. Europe: Shipping will be about $260 if you want to eat this cost as well as the USD conversion costs let me know and we can work something out.

Happy to trade for the items listed above if that is preferable to you.

I'm a reasonable man contact me through PM for offers.

$580 Shipped to the Con US - $600 to Canada OBO.

I'm open to trades but mainly to the stuff listed in the original post.

Thanks!

$525 shipped to the US - $550 canada. Shipping to Europe runs about $250 via ups,so I'll do 750 to Europe. This is a Pro version for 500$ thats pretty cheap. Need to get this sold, but this is as low as I can go. I'd be interested in the stuff listed in OP.

Thanks!

$ 475 shipped in the US. $500 to Canada. $700 appox to Europe (475+shipping costs, depends on location will run at least $200 to ship overseas)

This is a steal. I have close to 50 positive feedback on Ebay. Contact me at directly at:

genocidemx

at

gmail

.com

Back