Introducing the BoogieArchives.com

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elpelotero

Reaction score
This is a project I started less than a year ago in my spare time. This summer I had lots of free time so I began to develop a website. Unfortunately by the time I got comfortable with the programs, my graduate courses began and I had to put the project on hold.

I was hoping to finish the work in my spare time and give the website a proper opening. However, today there were a couple of threads asking for information pertinent to the website.

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=29264
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=215597#215597

I figured what the heck...It serves no good to have all that information out there and it not be used. The purpose of the website is to educate others.

So I hope all of you can forgive the sloppiness of the website for now. The links are not updated and some of the pages are missing. But the important thing is that the info. about the C+ and Rectifiers is there.

Without further ado, I introduce to you www.TheBoogieArchives.com

Enjoy! :D

(tags: IIC+ II C+ 2C+ History Serial Numbers Info Dummies Guide)

...good job,El!!!all I have to show for my spare time is empty bottles and broken dreams...and a bunch of dirty diapers!!!(not to mention the IOU's to Joey B., Jay, Gts,BB, and all the fine people here on the board...Happy Festivus!!!) :lol:

This is an excellent effort. Over at the Yahoo Groups Steinberger forum the moderator also runs steinbergerworld.com, which acts like a hugh FAQ file. Perfect for all the first time lurkers that have basic questions answered that get asked 1000 times over and over again. I'm sure others here will contribute content to help make the site grow over time.

I like what I see so far, can't wait to see the completed website!

Latest posts

Back