Incoming New Amp Day: Triaxis!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nazgul666

Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger on a 2:90 from Ebay and a Tiaxis on consignment at the Mesa Hollywood store.

Version 2, recto board, non-phat mod.

Total whim purchase. never even played one but wanted to try to build a small rack just because the traixis has always intrigued me.

Well? What can I expect?

Mike

You can expect the most awesomeness pre/power amp setup ever built by man. :lol:
It's a great sounding setup and extremely versatile. The only reason I hear of people selling them is because they either see greener grass on the other side of the fence or discover that the Triaxis is more amp than they need.

ryjan said:
You can expect the most awesomeness pre/power amp setup ever built by man. :lol:
It's a great sounding setup and extremely versatile. The only reason I hear of people selling them is because they either see greener grass on the other side of the fence or discover that the Triaxis is more amp than they need.

Very cool! Thanks.

how about a midi floor board controller? I really plan on a simple setup. A wah out front maybe and a delay and chorus in the loop so I really will not be changing any parameters, just patches.

What would you suggest?

Any midi controller will work. I believe Rocktron has a 4-5 button midi footswitch for pretty cheap. I used my old Boss GT-3 for my footswitch.

Small world. I was just at Mesa Hollywood the other day looking at that very unit, then ended up buying another one just like it (v2.0 recto board nonfat) on ebay yesterday. Congrats to both of us :)

Audiokill said:
Small world. I was just at Mesa Hollywood the other day looking at that very unit, then ended up buying another one just like it (v2.0 recto board nonfat) on ebay yesterday. Congrats to both of us :)

Yes! Definitely keep me posted on how you do with it.

Back