in front of a LSS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F.Ace

Reaction score
Hi everyone,i'm looking for a good tremolo pedal with a warm vintage vibe to put infront of my LSS,what should i look for?
Any clues?
Thanks!

http://voodoolab.com/tremolo.htm

I don't personally have this pedal, although I have several of their effects and plan to get more. Great stuff.

F.Ace said:
Hi everyone,i'm looking for a good tremolo pedal with a warm vintage vibe to put infront of my LSS,what should i look for?
Any clues?
Thanks!

I LOVE tremolo/vibrato. The most common place people put this is in an FX loop. If I were you, I'd look for a Peavey ValVerb. It's a rack unit but it is tube driven tremolo and sounds rich and delicious and very flexible.

One of the warmest, fullest trems you can find out there is the Fulltone Supa-Trem. Two speeds switch, huge knobs you can adjust with your foot for rate and mix, and a hard/soft clip switch.

I am biased as I own one, but it is VERY cool and has lots of functionality.

i use the line 6 MM4 .. it has 2 tremelos, 1 based on fender, other based on Vox. It does the job. I compared it to my Tremelo on my Fender Super Reverb, ..and it was pretty dang close. Its not like it effects your tone that much .. plus the mm4 has chorus, vibe, flanger, panning, phaser .. Its pretty cool. I have the real pedals, but the mm4 is close enough *cept for the vibe* .. i need a REAL vibe. But its tremelo's work pretty good.

can be had pretty cheap on ebay/gear page.

Latest posts

Back