I finally found it!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan28

Reaction score
I have been looking for a killer wah, and I have been using a dunlop original crybaby. I finally narrowed my choices down and ordered a wd7 Ibanez wheeping demon about a month ago. I have been using it for about a month and this thing is awesome!!! You can get almost any sound you want out of it. It is very customizable. Just thought I would share this info with u guys.

I have looked at them, but one question. How is the build quality? It looks pretty chincey(sp?) from the pictures. Or does it just look that way?

I will actually probably be ordering a tremonti power wah in the near future. I've got a few pedals i am after, i am over trying to find a multi-effects unit i am happy with.

I have a modded CryBaby. Best Wah I've ever owned - and I've owned most of them.

The wheeping demon is built very solid and its heavy. The pedal moves very smooth. I thought about the mark morely but my friend has the bad horsie and I hate the way it sounds, so i was worried i wouldnt like the the mark power wah.

I tried the Bad Horie and Tremonti head to head....the Bad horise is nothing compared to the Tremonti....I think you should definitely give it a shot some time!

Ernie Ball's new wah should be in the stores real soon. I'm going to check them out.

ZW Crybaby had been my favorite for some time. I love it and you can bash someones head with it if needed. jk

Have you guys ever checked out a Tech 21 Killer Whail? I'm no wah guru but it sounded the best to me and it would also be good for bashing heads if need be.

Back