• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hughes and Kettner SC 412 Cab FS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocafan33

Reaction score
I am selling my Hughes and Kettner SC 412 guitar speaker cabinet. I am selling this to downsize to a 212 as i don't really need the 412, and it is too hard for me to keep transporting. The cabinet works fine. Though there are some tears in the tolex. This has been kept out of a smoking environment. I believe this is a discontinued series by hughes and kettner and is hard to find. The amp handles 260 watts mono or 2x130 in stereo. I can send more pics upon request. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! I am not willing to ship due to size and weight. So i will sell the amp locally(Currently located in Murfreesboro, tn). but i am willing to work with you to meet up somewhere. I am selling for 300 or best offer. No Trades Please!

Email At: [email protected]

15hel1u.jpg

14ltwsk.jpg

15ri0l5.jpg

28iu78k.jpg

Latest posts

Back