How much would you pay?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elpelotero

Reaction score
My buddy is looking to pick up a Mark4.

He found a guy selling an early B version with a 2x12 mesa cab. Included is 2 sets of tubes (one is brand new). The guy is asking $2k.

How much do u think is fair?

I find it all depends on where your located as prices seems to vary accordingly...Generally speaking I'd say

$300-400 for the cab
$1200-1400 (maybe $1500 with new tubes)

Then you'd have to give a bit of a price break if you sell both together, so $1700-1850 (depending on condition)for everything is in around what's it's worth (in my opinion), fair price.

geez, I've been watching Mrk IV's on ebay for a while now and the going rate for a head in good condition seems to be $1,600.00
$1,800.00 with a 2X12 (recto cab I'm guessing) sounds like a good deal to me. Mark IV proces seem to have spiked up a bit in the last 60 days. :?:

Something else to consider during negotiation is cost of selling; example - eBay & PayPal fee's. When looking at what sells on eBay also factor the selling fee's and focus on what actually goes into the sellers pocket.

A cash deal/pick up should lower the price as well!

Latest posts

Back