How Do I hook up a Rack Tuner to my Triple Rec?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bloodstone

Reaction score
Ok first here is the link to the Tuner I bought = http://www.behringerdownload.de/BTR2000/BTR2000_ENG_Rev_A.pdf

It is a Behringer RackTuner BTR2000. I would like to have it so that I can control it with my footswitch on/off and when it's on there is no sound coming out of my speakers (so I can check my tuning while on stage). Is this possible?

It will go in your loop, but for control of it, I think you'll need a midi switcher. Not sure though.

I would'nt put a tuner in my loop! It should go in front! And what footswitch are you talking about? The optional Behringer?

Yes the Behringer footswitch, sorry about that. Imean how would the wiring go? What port? I've never even used any pedal with my amp, just my rect footswitch!

IF you just want it infront of your amp, take the cord from your guitar plug it in the input of the tuner, then the tuner output to the amp input.

That will put the tuner in front of your rig and give you the most accurate tuning.

The other thing would be to get an a/b/y box, have your guitar plug into that, have one to the amp, and another to the tuner, that way you step on the a/b box and your signal goes from the amp, to the tuner, and will allow you to tune silently on stage, and it will also not be effected by any noise, or distortion from being in the loop

Latest posts

Back