• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Home recording gear package/ several pieces.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beachjammer

Reaction score
OK, I've decided to clear out all my home recording gear. The first piece is a Tascam Porta Studio DP-01. It's in excellant condition and has the original box and all paperwork. This unit has a built in 40GB hard drive. Next is a Boss DR-550 MKII drum machine. This is also in excellant condition. It requires a 9v power adapter (not included) or will run on batteries. It uses the Boss PSA-120 A/C adapter or really any 9V adapter that works with pedals. I use a Godlyke and have also used a 1-Spot with it as well. Next is a Alesis Nanoverb. It is also in excellant condition. It doesn't include the box or manual but does have the power adapter. Lastly is a Behringer MX-802 mixer. Again, doesn't have the box or manual but is in excellant condition and comes with the power adapter. I'd like to sell this as a package for $400 paypal'd and shipped in the lower 48. I'll separate if need be but would rather not. I'll also consider trades.

100_1381.jpg

100_1382.jpg

100_1384.jpg

100_1383.jpg

Back