Hi Y'all

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porridgebird

Reaction score
I'm new to this site but not new to boogies! I own a markI and a markIII. They r both tone sweet tone. The Mk I is a 91 or 92 reissue covered in green leather, 60/100w,Ev12,wicker grill. I just got the mkIII(black stripe I believe, no color stripe or dot just initials below power cord). Ev12 15w class A/100w, GEQ, all wrapped up in a beautiful walnut cab with wicker front grill. I too suffer from GAS(Gear Acquisition syndrome) as I buy something new every other week. I recieved emancipation paper from wife and now am free to rebuild. So far 2 Teles, EJ strat, 3-Les Pauls, Fender p Bass, Ampeg vt-22, mesa mk1, mk3, Fender Super reverb 73, and a SAMAMP v.a.c. 40. (Y'all have check these baby's out, samamp.com, best boutique amp out there for half the price, uses light bulbs to control where the tubes clip (4w,9w,15w,20w,30w,and 40w settings) so that the tone that reaches the speakers is unobstructed pure tube, beats the crap out of attenuators, nice demo of VAC 23 on youtube). Peace out

Latest posts

Back