help with recto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoned_gods

Reaction score
has any body ever had a problem with their triple rec not taking kindly to a wah pedal. i have a dimebag wah pedal that i have never got to use because my triple rec sounds like crap with it. when i go more than half way up with the wah pedal it completly sounds like its in a tunnel and i here some ghost notes,almost as if the low frequency pushes the tubes to distort out if that makes sence. so i went out yesterday and bought the new slash wah pedal and it does the same thing,i am so pissed off!!!!!
i also bought a chorus pedal and it sounds like **** also. i have tried both straight in and the effects loop to see if there was any difference. the chorus sounded a little better but the wah still did the same thing just not as bad. i have changed all cords, guitars etc... and thats not the prob. however with nothing in the chain and my guitar plugged straight into the amp it sounds fine. i am at a total loss of what to do. i called the store where i bought the amp at and they tried to tell me that its the wah or my cords i know better tho. i have an old solid state amp that both wahs sound amazing with and so does the chorus. any advice would be great.

Latest posts

Back