Help With LSS / Solo Function Keeps Dying!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clamson

Reaction score
I got a LSS about a month ago and the solo mode stoped working about two weeks ago. I opened up the manual and discovered the effects loop is tube driven. I found that tube and changed it with a spare tube out of my Super Reverb. It fixed the problem or so I thought! I went ahead and put the amp in the shop to have it checked over and to get a new tube. I got it back about a week ago and it has happen again!!

Has anyone else has this problem?? I am not sure if I could be doing something wrong?? I am not using any effects just a guitar and a new cable. I have checked the foot switch cable and it seems to be fine. I have turned on the "Hard Bypass" twice and both times it has fried a tube when I turn it off. The amp was on stand by both times.

I've switched on the effects loop without putting it on standby and had no problems. As for why you blow tubes ???

If i were you, i would call mesa. Since you just got it, they will probably send you some tubes. (My guess is you still have bad tubes, but call them and see what they say)

i dunno how the LSS is layen out but Im guessing that the solo is running from a preamp tube so that will most probably be your problem!!!!

find out which one is faulty and like he said,give mesa a call get some free tubes :D

Latest posts

Back