Help! Output not working at all

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRVYJM

Reaction score
I just noticed my output, solo and footswitch don't function at all on my brand new Lone Star Classic. My Master volumes work fine on the amp and I'm getting some beautiful tones, but nothing right of the 100/50/10 switches seem to function at all. Am I doing something wrong or is this a "authorized service center" issue?

There's a switch on the back labeled "Loop In/Hard Bypass". Make sure it's switched to "Loop In" otherwise the output/solo knobs are bypassed.

screamingdaisy said:
There's a switch on the back labeled "Loop In/Hard Bypass". Make sure it's switched to "Loop In" otherwise the output/solo knobs are bypassed.
You're the man, thanks that worked. But now it brings up a whole new problem. All the cool things I thought I found on my Lone Star on two my other post (Flubby bass) are back when the Output is anything less then maxed. This amp is ridiculously beautiful with that all the way up. It's crap and flubby/farty/weak/thin/fuzzy junk with that anywhere else. Is this thing just a master volume and it's out of the circuit with it maxed out or the "loop in/hard bypass" in the bypass position? That would "explain" it. I guess if that's the case I just discovered I'm really, really a non-master volume kind of guy!

SRVYJM said:
screamingdaisy said:
You're the man, thanks that worked. But now it brings up a whole new problem. All the cool things I thought I found on my Lone Star on two my other post (Flubby bass) are back when the Output is anything less then maxed. This amp is ridiculously beautiful with that all the way up. It's crap and flubby/farty/weak/thin/fuzzy junk with that anywhere else. Is this thing just a master volume and it's out of the circuit with it maxed out or the "loop in/hard bypass" in the bypass position? That would "explain" it. I guess if that's the case I just discovered I'm really, really a non-master volume kind of guy!

try turning the loop volume all the way up . with the loop engaged the loop volume acts as a second MV .
All mesa amps that I have owned have a farty bottom end .A large part of this is due to the cold bias setting of the amp . You can get hotter tubes from mesa which will help some . You can also mod the amp but since yours is new I think you won't want to do that .

Latest posts

Back