HELP!!!! NEED HELP FINDING A FOOTSWITCH

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake2105

Reaction score
HEY GUYS,

I'M ABOUT TO BUY A MAVERICK HEAD...AND I NEED TO TRY TO FIND A FOOTSWITCH FOR IT. CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHICH ONE TO GET....OR BETTER YET MAYBE POST A PIC ALSO?

THANKS,

JAKE

Almost all Boogie footswitches are the same, and they are honestly way overpriced. Any one-button latching footswitch with or without an LED will work.

I have a Mesa Boogie Heartbreaker and it didn't have the reverb footswirtch.
I bought a generic foorswitch off of Ebay and it works great. And it only cost me about $24.00. Hope this helps.

Just get a BUD metal case (Fry's Electronics), an led, now if I knew the resistor value (Radio Shack)

Switchcraft jack J11 and a footswitch (place mouse over image and click where to obtain these components)

less than $15 for a quality footswitch. Use parallel speaker cable for channel switching.

RR said:
Just get a BUD metal case (Fry's Electronics), an led, now if I knew the resistor value (Radio Shack)

Switchcraft jack J11 and a footswitch (place mouse over image and click where to obtain these components)

less than $15 for a quality footswitch. Use parallel speaker cable for channel switching.

3300 Ohm.

Back