Help my band in the Battle of the Bands!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Sorry, I know this doesn't belong here, but I really appreciate if we could let it sit and circulate!

I love being around here, and usually give all the help I can, but today, I come seeking your help :D

My band, Untitled Hero, is in our local Battle of the Bands, and we would really appreciate for anyone that stumbles upon this to take a moment to throw in a vote for us.

We are in Group 4 of the competition.

Here is the site:

www.fox11az.com/musicmelee/index.html

Close the advertisment if it pops up for you, and click on VOTE NOW.

You will first have to vote for someone in Group 3....I'll leave that up to you.

When voting, it will ask you to register....do so, it's very quick. If you should get an error message after registering, that's ok...just go back to the Music Melee site and vote again, and it will work perfectly.

After you vote for Group 3, we would really appreciate it if you could vote for us, UNTITLED HERO, in group 4.

I really appreciate it, and thanks for all the help! Long live the Boogie Board!

Homework done. If you have better sound quality demo i would like to hear it! Good luck! :wink:

"Tucson Music Melee 2007

You chose Untitled Hero

Who would you most like to see at the Melee Concert?

Your group 4 vote has been registered."

You guys had better not suck :D. I had to break out an old internet identity for that!

In all seriousness, good luck. Oh, and if you do become successful I get back stage passes for 1 show and rights to say, "I knew them before they were big."

I'll keep all you guys in mind! I seriously appreciate all the support!

thanks for the positive comments!

You chose Untitled Hero

Who would you most like to see at the Melee Concert?

Your group 4 vote has been registered.

One more vote! Good luck!

I VOTED :D
You chose Untitled Hero
Your group 4 vote has been registered.

Latest posts

Back