Help me set up my rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguin

Reaction score
Hey guys :D

I will be buying a Rocktron Xpression to use with my Mesa Mark IV. Which pedal(s) would I need for switching channels and effects? For example, I want to be able to go from the lead channel with delay to the clean channel with chorus just by stepping on a switch. How would I set this all up? I am fairly new to rack gear so any help would be appreciated!

Check out axess website and you'll have all your bases covered. im pretty sure that you already has heard about'em, since they're a Canadian Co.

for what you're looking. a CFX4 and a general midi pedalboard, like Behringer FCB60 or something will do it.

http://www.axess-electronics.com/

8)

Rockman midi octopus, axess cfx4, gcx, patchmate, or search ebay for midi switcher.
If you get the TC Electronic G-Major, it will switch all the channels for you with a trs-2 mono cable (tip in r1, ring in r2, and with the controller on footswitch it selects ld as default).

I use a Sound Sculpture Footsim, it has 4 relays, I use it for Rh1, Rh2, Lead and EQ with the loop always on :)
Works best for me :)

Latest posts

Back