• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Guitars for sale!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 guitars for sale:

Taylor NS34 CE - Nylon String Acoustic/Electric with OHSC. $900 shipped & Paypalled.
Almost Mint condition, just 2 small dings. Just got a check up from my Luthier, plays and sounds amazing.
I bought this thing about 4 years ago and have played it a grand total of 6 times. I think I have just moved on and don't really care for acoustics anymore.
This is a really great guitar that needs to go to a loving home.
Here is the ebay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290266467512&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
The price above still goes for any Boogie Boarder!

Schecter Acoustic Elite - Steel String, Ovation Style Acoustic/Electric guitar with OHSC. $449 shipped & Paypalled.
This guitar is brand new. We used to have a music store, but I closed it due to the state of the economy.
Curly Maple top with dark Blue finish.
I will attach an ebay listing tomorrow.

I might be interested in trades, or partial trades, for a Maverick combo or a Heartbreaker or PRS CE-22.

:D Friendly weekend bump.

If anybody is interested, PM me. I'll get pictures to you ASAP.

I want these items to go to a good home and not the average Ebay home.

:lol: I also want a Maverick 4x10 or 2x12, so they have to go.

Back