Got a phone call from Mike B today

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeddy

Reaction score
He says he has my 77 Mk 1 ready to ship. (a recap job) He said it is one of the slickest amps it's age he's ever seen. Can't wait to try it out. 8)

I also have replaced the old reverb tank with a new three spring unit.

Great!

My MkIII just left. I figure its a week out and a week back. They told me they have a two week turn around. Its gonna be a long month. :roll:

Is that the MK I that has had the weird mod done? If so, I've heard some really good things about it! Supposedly, there's a old amp in the shop (can't remeber if he said MKII or I) that has this mod done that makes it's sound amazing.

Like a "Hi-Watt on f-ing steroids" is the term he used, IIRC. It sounded very interesting. If this is it, please post some clips!

This one is supposed to be as stock as ever. Mike never said anything about it being modded. I did give him a free hand to tweek it for sweetness though.

Ah...I heard about an amp that came in, I thought was a MKI, that had an interesting mod done. Obviously it was the wrong amp. Enjoy the newly cleaned up amp!

Latest posts

Back