G-Major questions

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Dual rectifier head and I am considering purchasing a G-Major for effects. I read reviews stating that these units --Lock up. Do the older units do this or do the newer ones also have the tendency to lock up?

Second question has to do with the best Foot Controller for the G-Major?

Thanks

I have had my G-Major for over two years and I haven't had it lock up even once.

I am using the DMC Ground Control Pro foot controller with mine. It's nice because it allows you to assign a footswitch to each of the effect blocks in the G-Major and still have enough switches left over for patch changes.

I have also used the Behringer FCB1010, but It's not as easy to configure as the Ground Control and doesn't really have enough switches for all of the effects blocks plus patch changes.

If I was willing to spend more money on a foot controller, I would personally get the FX1 MIDI Foot Controller from http://www.axess-electronics.com/, but it's more than twice the cost of the Ground Control Pro.

Latest posts

Back